Thursday, July 30, 2009

library inspiration


Since I started making folded sculptures from unwanted library books, I am drawn to anything that reminds me of libraries. It's a cloudy day here in Austin, so I thought I'd share some library related finds.

  • my books on display at Finch
  • amazing round vintage glasses from Atticgoods
  • the Pocket Library of the World's Essential Knowledge from Multer
  • vintage mint green bookends from funkeyfinds
  • beautiful letterpress library thank you from simplesong
  • Eudora's Library fine art photograph by Susana Raab

2 comments:

  1. what a great article! Makes me want to visit my local library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed. I love these designs! I would like to see your work on the cover of American Libraries or Library Journal. Would you? Love, Inga

    ReplyDelete